Christian History in 50 Events: From the Old Testament to Modern Times
Do you want to know how Christianity became the largest religion in the world?
Hear about the 50 most important events in Christian history, from the Old Testament to modern times.
This book will give you a comprehensive overview of the history of Christianity. Author James Weber did the research and compiled this huge list of events that changed the course of this nation forever.
Some of them include:
- The calling of Abraham (c. 2100 BC)
- Birth of Jesus Christ in Bethlehem (c. 4 BC)
- The Council of Jerusalem (c. 48)
- Edict of Milan (313)
- Great Schism leads to separation of Eastern and Western Catholic Churches (1054)
- Pope Urban II authorizes the First Crusade (1095)
- Martin Luther posts his Ninety-Five Theses (1517)
- Publication of the King James Bible (1611)
- Beginning of the Thirty Years' War (1618)
- World Missionary Conference is held in Edinburgh (1910)
- Resignation of Pope Benedict XVI (2013)
- And many, many more
This book is the perfect resource for students and anyone wanting to broaden their knowledge in history.
Get your copy now!