Thinking by Design: 30 Days to Christian Positive Thinking
Be the imitator of Christ you are called to be
For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome. (Jeremiah 29:11)
We as Christians are designed to be beacons of light in a dark world. To be a light, we have to have light on the inside, that's where Thinking by Design comes in. A day by day devotional to help keep you on the right track in positive thinking.
Each day features a related Bible verse and a little blurb around the topic for the day. If you want to be an imitator of Christ, you have to think and act like him. Jesus was the most positive uplifting person to ever walk the earth.
Find the Peace God wants you to have in Positive Thinking Daily
By the End of this Book, you will have...
- Gained insight into controlling the influences in your life
- Discovered how God designed us to think
- Taken real steps to accomplishing progress every single day
- A great understand of how positive thinking changes lives
Day by Day
- Conquer bad thinking habits
- Free your mind from all clutter and issues
- Direct Focus onto what is Good
- Free yourself from negative influences that hold you back
If you are ready to shed the shell of negativity and embrace the positive thinking that God designed us to have, come along for the journey through positive thinking daily. With short reads every day and a daily Bible verse that compliments the day's focus, you'll be able to only spend a few minutes reading each day.